Indonesia, March 28, 2022 – As Ramadan approaches, Tokopedia saw a large increase in transactions across the Food and Beverage, Beauty, Fashion, Personal Care, Mom and Baby, and Kids' Fashion categories, revealed Trian Nugroho, the AVP of Regional Growth Expansion (RGX) for Tokopedia.
Tokopedia also shared several tips for businesses—especially local MSMEs—to prepare for the surge in sales ahead of Ramadan.
1. Use the ‘Dilayani Tokopedia’ Service – The ‘Dilayani Tokopedia’ smart warehouse network can help sellers manage inter-island shipments more efficiently. The service allows sellers to stock their products in areas with high demand.
“Using Dilayani Tokopedia, sellers can provide buyers with free shipping offers to cities throughout Indonesia. Products are also guaranteed to arrive within a maximum of 4 hours for intercity deliveries and 48 hours for deliveries to other cities following payment,” explained Trian.
2. Activate the Special Food Delivery Option – With Ramadan approaching, hamper sales in Tokopedia have nearly doubled compared to the same period last year, with food hampers being the most popular.
Don’t forget to activate the special food delivery option when delivering food products to other cities. Make sure the packaging is airtight to ensure your food delivery reaches the buyer safely.
3. Apply for Modal Toko – Modal Toko allows qualified sellers to acquire additional business capital to cover their operating costs. Several Modal Toko promotions are also valid during Ramadan.
“Tokopedia’s business capital loan facility offers a flexible credit limit and can be withdrawn at any time and as often as needed. In addition, the loan interest rates offered are very affordable and flat. The loan approval process can also be completed in minutes,” said Trian.
4. Gain New Insights – "We are encouraging sellers to join the Keluarga Tokopedia seller community so they can share experiences and gain new insights from other sellers," Trian suggested.
Tokopedia also provides a variety of educational materials through Pusat Edukasi Seller, including the #SIAPRAMADAN 2022 curriculum. The program offers various levels of learning materials—from beginner, intermediate, to advanced—to suit the needs of the seller.
5. Pay Attention to Keywords – Sellers can also use the Wawasan Pasar feature to see buyers’ most used keywords, top-selling products, category recommendations, and product trend inspirations.
“This insight helps sellers make their product offerings more innovative, such as by creating bundle packages. This can also help them continue to increase sales before and during Ramadan,” concluded Trian.
Tokopedia, as an Indonesian technology company, has a mission to democratize commerce through technology. Tokopedia’s vision is to build a Super Ecosystem where anyone can start and discover anything. To this day, Tokopedia has empowered millions of merchants and users across the marketplace and digital goods, financial technology and payment, logistics and fulfillment, including Mitra Tokopedia.
PR Team Tokopedia | email@example.com