Jakarta, 26 April 2021 – Decorating the house is one of the favorite activities during the pandemic, including during Ramadan. “It can be seen from the increase in transactions of more than 2x in the Home & Living category on Tokopedia during Q1 2021 when compared to Q4 2020,” said External Communications Senior Lead Tokopedia, Ekhel Chandra Wijaya.
Tokopedia together with Dekoruma also shared inspiration and home decorating tips to welcome a safer and more enjoyable virtual gathering, especially during Ramadan.
- Decluttering or Cleaning the House Periodically – It is recommended to remove or tidy up items that are no longer used. “Start decluttering from the bedroom, wardrobe and then to the bathroom, kitchen and living room area,” explained Interior Communication Manager for Dekoruma, Kania Bunga Wraspati.
“Don’t forget to group your items by category using a storage box. You can also use labels to make items easier to find,” added Kania.
2. Determine Your Favorite Spot – Choose a spacious and comfortable room with sufficient lighting to become a gathering point for family members when doing virtual gathering.
3. Furniture Layout Relayout – Rearranging the layout of the furniture can give a new atmosphere at home. Kania added, “For example, applying the use of multifunctional furniture to maximize room space.”
4. Change Home Color Atmosphere – Changing the paint color of the house walls can also give a fresher impression. “Simple motifs on the walls can also make a room feel more playful. Choose analogous colors—colors that are close together in the color wheel. This combination will provide a harmonious color that is comfortable on the eyes,” suggested Kania.
5. Add Interesting Decorations – Wall hangings or thematic-style ornaments such as Ramadan can be a solution to add a festive impression to a virtual gathering moment at home during the holy month.
“Aside from having a refreshing atmosphere and revamped aesthetic, decorating a house can also provide comfort and even increase focus,” said Kania.
Indonesians can get various home decoration products through the Dekoruma Official Store. In addition, users can also enjoy a variety of attractive offers including discounts of up to 75% which are valid until 5 May 2021.
Furthermore, Tokopedia also has Furniture Protection. Users can get more protection for new furniture purchased through Tokopedia at a very affordable premium, starting from around Rp2.000.
Valid for 24 months from purchase, this Furniture Protection can protect furniture from damage or even loss.
Tokopedia, as an Indonesian technology company, has a mission to democratize commerce through technology. Tokopedia’s vision is to build a Super Ecosystem where anyone can start and discover anything. To this day, Tokopedia has empowered millions of merchants and users across the marketplace and digital goods, financial technology and payment, logistics and fulfillment, including Mitra Tokopedia.
PR Team Tokopedia | firstname.lastname@example.org