Software QA Engineer
- Ensure the highest quality standard is met for products cleared for deployment to production.
- Understands all the testing concepts and different testing methods/techniques and applies them on their respective products.
- Design and maintain test case documents for the products under test.
- Identify functionality and UI bugs on testing environments and document them with proper reproducible steps and supporting evidences.
- Should be able to use test automation tools to automate redundant test cases.
- Should be able to use web and mobile debugging tools like Firebug, logcat, etc.
- Should be good at logical and analytical thinking.
- Open to learning more tools and technologies and taking up higher responsibilities (e.g.: playing scrum master).
- Software testing (Manual, Automation, Mobile apps testing).
- Database fundamentals (SQL).
- Fresh graduate may apply.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge/Experience in scripting or programming using java, python, php, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in Selenium, TestNG, Appium, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in testing APIs using tools like SoapUI, Postman, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in conducting performance tests using tools like load runner, jmeter, siege, apache benchmark, etc.
Apply for this Position