- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential. Must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software requirements.
- B.E./B.Tech a must.
- MBA from Premier Institutes Preferred
- 2-6 years of Product Management experience working in the online industry will be an added advantage.