Set MK25EVO/A700 kami terdiri dari dua varian:
1. Bundle (1 Serial Number)
2. Terpisah (2 Serial Number)
Untuk yang terpisah, First Stage dan Second Stage belum terinstall.
Technical Information (Source: Scubapro)
MK25 EVO First Stage:
* Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
* Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
* New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
* Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
* Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
* External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
* Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
* Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
* Rugged full metal case and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
* Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
* Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
* User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
* Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.