Semua produk di etalase DOoFPV ready stock, bisa langsung dipesan. Proses kirim harian tiap Senin-Jumat jam 3 sore.
Join whatsapp group DOoFPV untuk info barang baru : https://bit•do/doofpv
Airbot ESC teknologi terbaru menggunakan prosesor - MCU F3 dan New Technology Mosfet sehingga support 45A continuous - 50A burst dalam ukuran Mini
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster responding speed.
New technology Mosfet, supports up to 50A burst and 45A continuous.
F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
Mosfet tested at 4S 55A, under props, nothing covered for 1min
12 x 24 mm
Supports Lipo 3-6S
Ext. cap needed(470uf 35v for 6s usage, not incl.)
Supports WS2812B LED
The ESCs are supplied "Naked", without wires or heat shrink, these must be purchased separately.
First of all, it can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates.
Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
- programmable pwm frequency, up to 48kHz, that can run motors even smoother, and also allows for moving of small but potentially disturbing humps in the throttle response. All ESCs have these bumps, with BLHeli_32 they can now be moved in the rpm range, to a place where the system has low sensitivity to them.
- auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient running with very good robustness against desync, it is the perfect choice.
- voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some ESCs. Voltage limiting is desirable for fixed wing crafts. And current limiting adds protection against ESC failure.
- Like programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of fixed wing props.
- Like improved direction change in bidirectional mode.