The DATAVIDEO HDR-70 is rackmountable hard drive based video recorder, with removable hard drive enclosure. The HDR-70 records from both High and Standard Definition video equipment via HD/SD-SDI. The HDR-70 comes with a removable hard drive enclosure. Additional enclosure are also available and the HDR-70 is compatible with SSD Drives.
Once you have completed your recording, simply eject the hard drive enclosure and use USB 2.0 to connect to a PC or MAC based NLE system. The USB port provides power to the unit. It's perfect for use with laptops in the fields. You can work directly from the removable drive, or copy video files to your NLE's video drives.
- LCD Menu Screen
- Lockable Drive bay.
- Timelapse recording feature
- Power on record/play
- Media files are made on the fly with no rendering required
- In the event of power loss during recording, only the last two seconds of your recording are lost
- Removable rack mount ears
- Removable rubber feet
- Video Resolutions : 1920x1080 50i/59.94i/60i, 1920x1080 24p/23,96p | 1280x720 50P/59.94P/60P | 720x576i or 720x480i
- SD Mode Recording : Selectable 8,15,30 OR 50Mbps Long GOP 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 | 25 or 50Mbps i-frame only 8-bit 4:2:2
- HD Mode Recording : Selectable 10,25,35,65 or 100Mbps Long GOP 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 | 100/125Mbps i-frame 8-bit 4:2:2
- Recording file formats : MXF/OP1A, MOV quicktime * (*.MOV quicktime by future firmware upgrade)
- Dimensions : LxWxH (44x29x4.9 cm)
- Power DC : 12Volt, 16Watt
Laman konten di tokopedia terbatas oleh 2000 karakter, info produk lebih lanjut kunjungi:http://www•etalasebelanja•co•id/produk/detail/d...