PENTING: KINI SUDAH MENJADI PANASONIC ENELOOP.
Barang sebenarnya tetap Eneloop, hanya saja Sanyo kini sudah dibeli oleh Panasonic.
"On December 21, 2009 Panasonic completed a 400 billion yen ($4.5 billion) acquisition of a 50.2% stake in Sanyo, making Sanyo a subsidiary of Panasonic. In July 2010, Panasonic announced that they would acquire the remaining shares of Sanyo." http://en•wikipedia•org/wiki/Sanyo
(packaging sedikit berbeda dengan gambar, ini hanya gambar yang saya temukan dari internet. Baterai dijamin ASLI)
* 4-pack of 2000 mAh rechargeable AA batteries for TV remotes, portable flashlights, and more
* Pre-charged and ready to use right out of the pack; preserves charge for long periods of time
* Extremely slow self-discharge rate maintains 85 percent of capacity after 1 year of storage
* Combines best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
* Can be charged up to 1,000 times (including partially) without experiencing memory effect