1 set (11 stickers)
- Dissident: Subliminally tell your parents that you'''re doing something that will make them pray 6 times a day and you won'''t regret it at all because, heck, you'''re a dissident, not disappointment.
- Full Custody: Stick it in your enemy's forehead and shout it out loud ''"I demand a full custody of my own body!''' to make them understand that your body, your decision.
- Mouth Says No: Some people just don'''t understand that when my mouth says no, my heart says no. Try to make them understand better with this sticker before you slap the hell out of them.
- Well-dressed: Aren'''t we all too tired to function, but never too tired to put on the dress? Let everyone knows that you are depressed, but well-dressed.
- Hardheaded: When your parents, bosses, or teachers tell you that you have an attitude problem while you find yourself crying over a cute kitten on the internet. Then maybe you'''re just hardheaded, softhearted.
- Aesthetic: Learn from the cats; they are aesthetic yet apathetic. That way, you will be worshipped by this generation and 7 generations to come.
- Touch My Soul: Welcome back to How to Date A Girl 101: First thing first, touch my soul before my body. Period.
- Blasphemy: Ignorance is a bliss is a blasphemy because ignorance is a blasphemy.
- Consent: Let this sticker do the talk for you. That my silence doesn'''t mean my consent.
- Give My Heart: Send it via post to those people who think that you'''re head over heels with them just because of you repetitively like their post; I only give my heart online.
- Blow Your Mind: You might want to tattoo this: the only part of your body that I'''m willing to blow is your mind. But sticker is fine, too.
- Ring My Bell: Not everyone wants a wedding ring, some just want to punch their rival in the face. This is the only ring that can actually ring my bell!
DIJUAL SATUAN @5000 https://www.tokopedia.com/pasarbizarre/sticker-by-melimelibanana