As a software engineer, you will bring solutions that change the lives of millions of users. Here at Tokopedia, you will work with a small team and can switch team or projects depending on business needs. We need people who are willing to learn and always eager to tackle exciting problems at a huge scale.
- Eager to learn new tools, techniques, languages, and technologies.
- Passionate about making a difference to the world.
- Be able to contribute to system architecture and design.
- Be able to debug non-trivial application code.
- Be able to write clear, concise source-code documentation, unit and integration tests.
- Be able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience.
- Be able to communicate and coordinate within a team.
- Build a features, systems
- Solve technical problems
- Create scalable back-end
- Hands on with code in either of GoLang, C, C++, Node.js, Ruby, Python. Multi-programming-lingual. The more the merrier.
- Comfortable working in a *nix environment & using cli.
- Prior experience with e-commerce or web application development (REST).
- Contributions to open-source projects (A link to github profile gets extra points).
- Experience with nginx, postgres, redis, aws, git.
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap etc.
- Knowledge of XHTML, Perl, GoLang, PHP.
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments