As a technology company that keeps growing, we need you to help giving advices to guide the development of our products, services, and policies. As a Legal Specialist, you have an important role in managing legal matters and developing the company’s legal functions. You will also be directly involved in monitoring and prevent frauds. If you join Tokopedia, you will not only be doing daily jobs, but will learn many new things and develop yourself. How about the work environment? Don’t worry, you will be surrounded by friendly young people who possess great fighting spirit! You will feel like having a second family in Tokopedia.
- Handle Tokopedia's law related matter such as :
- Communication with Government/Ministry officials.
- Settle issues about users of Tokopedia with police officer.
- Settle law issues about Intellectual Property Rights.
- Prepare legal drafts and review legal documents.
- Conduct legal research and prepare analyses.
- Help giving advice to guide development of products, services and policies.
- Summarize & report as required to complete legal matter and project.
- Minimum 2 year experience in law firm and have comprehension in criminal law and litigation.
- Minimum education in Bachelor's degree in Law from a reputable university with GPA > 3,00.
- PERADI certification is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.