User experience is about feelings. It’s about how to make our users feeling good, happy, and satisfied when they use our products. Your job as a UX Designer is to give a world-class experience for Tokopedia users. You have main responsibilities to conduct the user and/or evaluation research, do a lot of sketching, and create wireframes that have high usability.
- Have a passion to get into people’s head and find out useful insights.
- Conduct in person user test to observe one's behaviour and extract the essence of one's thought into wireframe and better flow
- Iterate task with UX designer and able to communicate the scenarios, screen design, customer journeys and wire frames.
- Ability to develop high and/or low fidelity wireframes.
- Able to create storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Able to do research market data and doing A/B Testing
- Able to communicate the ideas to designer and engineer
- Great communication skill
- Able to stay updated with interaction design and new online technology trends
- Work within brand guidelines and passionately apply creative excellence to unify the designs across digital assets