IT Support Specialist
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related departments.
- Have minimum 1 year of experience.
- Familiar with PC hardware, printer, scanner, peripheral equipment, mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Understand client pc connectivity - ethernet, TCP/IP, switch, router, etc
- Knowledge about Linux is a must.
- Have a Knowledge about Asset Management
- Excellent in listening skills, understand exactly what customers require.
- Sociable, communicative, responsible, proactive, friendly, and having a good manner.
Apply for this Position