Indonesia, 7 January 2022 - Business players with digital channels are considered more resilient in facing the pandemic because they can maintain business continuity and create jobs for the surrounding environment.
This was revealed by the Head of Engineering Tokopedia, Rico Harisin. The Indonesian technology company, Tokopedia, through Rico, also shared five digital innovations in the Tokopedia Seller application that can be used by local business players, especially MSMEs, in developing their business in 2022.
1. ‘Reply’ Button as The Shortcut to Reply Message - “By only pressing the ‘Reply’ button that appears in the notification, without opening the Tokopedia application, sellers can quickly reply to messages from buyers,” explained Rico.
Rico added that the speed of replying to messages is one of the parameters to measure a seller’s store performance score. “The higher the store score, the seller can get more benefits, such as exclusive bonuses, access to try nr features to special opportunities to participate in various campaigns so that sales will go up.”
2. Lost Connection? No Need to Rewrite the Description - The Tokopedia application will automatically save the latest information when a seller adds a product, such as a description or photo of the product they want to sell. "So if there is a connection problem, the seller doesn't have to bother re-entering the information," said Rico.
3. Print Shipping Label at The Palm of Your Hand - “Sellers at Tokopedia can also use the ‘Print Shipping Label’ features to print shipping address labels directly through the application, without having to open a computer,” added Rico.
4. Expand Market Insights - With the ‘Market Insights’ features on Tokopedia, sellers can get various information needed to develop their business.
“This feature allows sellers to see the keywords that buyers use most often, best-selling products, category recommendations, and product trend inspiration so that they can present relevant innovations and promotional strategies that are more effective and efficient,” added Rico.
5. Get More Buyers with Store Voucher - Store Voucher is a free feature from Tokopedia where sellers can create their promos. “With this feature, sellers can freely determine the period, budget, and type of promo that they want so they can attract more buyers,” explained Rico.
“Tokopedia #SelaluAdaSelaluBisa facilitates local business players with various digital innovations so that their products become the main choice of Indonesian people. At the same time, encourage them to #BangkitBersama amid pandemic while also reigning in their own country,” concluded Rico.
Tokopedia, as an Indonesian technology company, has a mission to democratize commerce through technology. Tokopedia’s vision is to build a Super Ecosystem where anyone can start and discover anything. To this day, Tokopedia has empowered millions of merchants and users across the marketplace and digital goods, financial technology and payment, logistics and fulfillment, including Mitra Tokopedia.
PR Team Tokopedia | firstname.lastname@example.org