Indonesia, April 8, 2022 – “Food and Beverage, Beauty, Personal Care, Fashion, Mom & Kids as well as Kids Fashion are some of the categories with the highest increase in transactions during the beginning of Ramadan compared to the same period in the previous year,” revealed Yudhiaji Kusuma, VP of Marketplace Tokopedia.
From this data, it is clear that there is a high level of interest in shopping in the community during the beginning of Ramadan. Tokopedia shares five budget-friendly online shopping tips for Ramadan necessities that will keep your wallet happy too.
- Use 24/7 Tokopedia NOW! When Shopping for Sahur Ingredients – “Thanks to the 24/7 service from Tokopedia NOW!, customers can now easily shop for sahur meal ingredients even if they are ordered at 3 in the morning,” said Yudhiaji.
In addition to free shipping, customers can receive their orders from sellers closest to their location within a maximum of two hours after payment is received.
- Keep an Eye Out for Tokopedia Ramadan Ekstra Promos – The annual Tokopedia Ramadan Ekstra shopping festival is jam-packed with various exciting promos until April 30, 2022.
“There are many ways to save on shopping for your Ramadan needs this year, such as by using promotional offers like live shopping deals with items starting as low as Rp. 2.000, up to 99% discounts, free shipping promos, and many others,” Yudhiaji revealed.
- Apply Free Shipping or Instant Delivery Vouchers – Indonesian shoppers can take advantage of the free shipping offer to save more on purchases. “We have instant or same-day delivery vouchers available for those who need their products delivered quickly,” he continued.
- Shop for Products with ‘Dilayani Tokopedia’ Logo for Free Shipping Throughout Indonesia – Customers can save even more on shipping costs by purchasing products with the Dilayani Tokopedia logo.
"Customers can quickly access a wide range of products, enjoy free shipping costs throughout Indonesia, and a guarantee that the product they purchase will arrive within a maximum of 4 hours for inter-city deliveries and 48 hours for deliveries to other cities after payment is received," said Yudhiaji.
- Doublecheck Before Checkout – Make product comparisons by looking at several different things, such as the prices offered, seller location, store reputation and reviews, promos available, to shipping costs. Many sellers offer product bundles so that buyers can purchase more products at affordable prices.
Tokopedia, as an Indonesian technology company, has a mission to democratize commerce through technology. Tokopedia’s vision is to build a Super Ecosystem where anyone can start and discover anything. To this day, Tokopedia has empowered millions of merchants and users across the marketplace and digital goods, financial technology and payment, logistics and fulfillment, including Mitra Tokopedia.
PR Team Tokopedia | firstname.lastname@example.org