Indonesia, 22 October 2021 - The current pandemic situation which poses very high uncertainty has caused people to be more cautious in managing their finances. The revealed that the average monthly expenditure of the public before and during the pandemic at Tokopedia increased by 71%.
“Managing income wisely is very important so that funds are allocated every month in case of emergencies, especially in the midst of these uncertain situations during the pandemic. Tokopedia also shares easy tips for managing income wisely during the pandemic,” said AVP of Payment Tokopedia, Astrid Theresia Tampubolon.
- Record All Expenditures - Routinely recording expenses will help monitor incoming and outgoing funds. This helps one evaluate and eliminate unnecessary expenses going forward.
- Set Priority Needs - Managing monthly finances is important so that the salary can be allocated properly. During the pandemic, it is better to prioritize spending based on needs, not wants.
- Take Advantage of Promos - Routinely using promos will make shopping for daily necessities more efficient. At Tokopedia, for example, users can get promos every day at Tokopedia (), one of which is using Gopay or GoPayLater until 31 October 2021.
- Separate Savings Bank Accounts - Save right away after just receiving monthly salary and separate savings bank accounts with daily expense bank accounts. This will make financial management more effective.
- Don’t Forget to Invest - Financial Consultant, Prita Hapsari Ghozie, suggests that when starting to invest, people need to learn and choose the type of investment according to their respective risks and benefits.
“Make sure the investment product has the right license and presents a transparent portfolio of investment reports,” she said at a virtual Tokopedia event some time ago.
Tokopedia, as an Indonesian technology company, has a mission to democratize commerce through technology. Tokopedia’s vision is to build a Super Ecosystem where anyone can start and discover anything. To this day, Tokopedia has empowered millions of merchants and users across the marketplace and digital goods, financial technology and payment, logistics and fulfillment, including Mitra Tokopedia.
PR Team Tokopedia | email@example.com